Syafiq's Princess

Bonjour♥
Alea . 16 years Old


Owner | Stuff | Linkies | Entry

Quotes♥
It's better to hurt someone with the truth, rather than kill them with a lie.

Credits

Template by : Dinie Hanani
Image : We ❤ it
Best viewed on : Google Chrome

no motif haha .
                                      What I want in my life ? Nahh a dozen wishes maybe ? :3
                                You know Charming ? yeahh Charming .
                        I wish my " Prince Charming " will appears in my life as my super duper Hero xD
              Hahaha to high am i right ? Oh sokay I still want it .
    Snow White ? You know her ? Haaa I also wish to have a friend who really take care of me just like the seven drawfs :3
Conclusion , I just wanna be loved just like em' . But I know , It will never ever ever happen in my life ?
You know what I mean ? Yeah its " Happy Ending " .
Btw if you hate me , Oh bitch you just can just go and fuck yourself :) You know what , I don't give a damn bout you . Mwehehe xD
 My crush ? :'3 Babe you know what ? I love you hehehehhehehehe .
Dahh bye . :p


Old Things | New Things